Pages

Terrorist or Police ? your choice CS-GO

Hello Gamer,
There’s no doubt you know CS-GO indicate to!!? right ? of course you do Counter Strike Global offensive the best upgrade since Counter Strike 1.6 .. Yeh like me you had fun with that as my first FPS game in my younger ages ahh I still remember them memories.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (often abbreviated asCS:GO) is an online tactical first-person shooter like MW3 developed by Valve Corporation and Hidden Path Entertainment. It is the fourth game in the main Counter-Strikefranchise.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive was released on August 21, 2012, and made available for Microsoft Windows and OS X on Steam,Xbox Live Arcade, and a US-only version on PlayStation Network. The Linux version was released in September 2014. It features classic content, such as revamped versions of classic maps, as well as brand new maps, characters and game modes. Cross-platform multiplayer was planned between Windows, OS X, Linux, and PSN players, but was ultimately limited to Windows, OS X, and Linux because of the differences in update-frequency between systems. The PSN version offers three input control methods, which include using either the DualShock 3 controller, PlayStation Move or USB keyboard/mouse
No do you wanna see a Bot Gameplay, lets do it watch My Gameplay Here hope you guys enjoyed it give it thumbs up on youtube . and why not leave a comment on this fine post :D


Unknown

Thank you for reading, I hope you like my content and feel free to comment,like the article, and it will always be my pleasure to reply on your comments. follow my social pages to be update for the blog's new articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment