Pages

About me

Hi welcome to my blog, my name is Hamid Elyamani but people know me as REDLIFE its like my nickname or tagname for the past 4 years. and in that time I developed my self on the gaming industry knowing what makes a game better than the other or what Pc gamer need to do or to have in their computer to run all the games smoothly, or what makes PS4 better or worse than XO, so yeah I know alot about gaming, but that u know it by just entering the site, in an other side I’m a designer to be exact I’m a graphic designer (Logos…etc) specialized in Photoshop/Illustrator and here’s some of my work (including my own logo) my-work. I’m 21 by the time I wrote these words 3year in economics university (IBN -ZOHR).

Here’s my Gravatar Profile : REDLIFE
Thank you for reading and supporting me

Unknown

Thank you for reading, I hope you like my content and feel free to comment,like the article, and it will always be my pleasure to reply on your comments. follow my social pages to be update for the blog's new articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment